Monday, February 23, 2009

Tahiti

Read about Tahiti today and I found it is very interesting. My family has export import business and one of our customers is in Tahiti. I think it would be nice if I share another one of paradises on earth with you guys. Tahiti is the largest island in the Windward group of French Polynesia, located in the archipelago of Society Island in the southern Pacific Ocean. The major language that use in Tahiti is “reo Tahiti” but you won’t have any problem if you can’t speak their native language but English. I will give you some idea where Tahiti is. If you look on Google map, you will found it not too far from New Zealand and Papua New Guinea. The ocean is crystal clear and resort builds in the ocean. You can see fishes even if when you are in your house!! You can also enjoy your meal in the ocean as well!! The plane ticket price is about $1600 from Las Vegas. The price is varied depend on seasons. I recommend checking from this blog as well “Tahiti on a budget” to see airfare special price. The price of accommodation is a little high about $200 or more. Please click here to see more images. And also click here for travel information before you go. Check it out!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Siring, I like this post on Tahiti. I had left you a comment, but I don't see it, don't know what happend to it. I love water, so anything with beaches/sand is great for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much pearl. I like this beach too. The plane tickets cost so much and also resort. It's the island in my dream and I hope that I will have chance to go someday.

    ReplyDelete